Hello everyone

Non-members are free to read any of the many posts on this forum without restriction. Membership is required, however, in order to ask or answer questions, or to start new posts. Joining is fast, free and easy, so please come on in and introduce yourself to the rest of the WILD community!
LucidCol

Hello everyone

Postby LucidCol » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Hi there from the Uk
I've just bought the book and am very excited by the wild way of lucid dreaming. I have had a few successes with mild, about 3 lucid dreams over the last few years which if I'm truthful were semi lucid. Too much effort for very little reward. My goals for exploring the dreamworld are spiritual and to have some fun :D . I'll keep updating with my progress as it happens.

slider
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone

Postby slider » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:02 am

Hiya LucidCol :)

Only 3 lucid dreams in a few years?? Wow that's incredible really, and to think that most peeps probably start out the same way too kinda' beggars belief really, dear oh dear! :roll:

Anyway, let's hope your dry cycle is now finally ending with the advent of WILDs in your life! (means lucid dreaming on demand when perfected heh, so cool;)

And welcome to the WILD Way Forum... Which currently still resembles a WILD west scene comprised of only a couple of huts right in the middle of nowhere heh... I do, however, expect increasing numbers of new WILD ones coming through our door in the near future as word of WILDs, and actually how easy they are to do compared to DILDs, spreads amongst the community... maybe even like WILDfire at some point heh ;)

The revolution in lucid dreaming is indeed under way, and am so glad you are to be one of the rebels hehehe :) Come in!

Welcome! Welcome to the future! :D

LucidCol

Re: Hello everyone

Postby LucidCol » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome Slider and I'm sure the forum will pick up in time. The books great mate.